Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another day in Office

Its another day in office and most of premises are decorated for Independence day celebrations. I do know why but I’m having nostalgic feeling about today. Sort of wishing that I had some thing different to do today, tried killing some time over the Stick man animinations on net (courtesy: http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/sticks), it went pretty okay for first half an hour then also started feeling bored with it.

Today their are some celebration scheduled in office for Independence day but not sure I will go there or not. May be the feeling is their because I have already put up my papers in since 10 days I have not received any verdict so far (it amazes me sometimes how a lot of so called "big corporate companies" show their worst, when it is the time for an employee to leave). Another person from the team has also resigned and my Boss told him that he need to check with the Divisional Director before communicating him his last day in company (just a note my boss is so called "S.P.M."), just wondering what kind of powers he has that he can not even commit on release date of an Engineer and what Director can do about it.

No comments: