Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Thanks for the birthday wishes




What makes a birthday a special day? 

·         Is it because we survived one more year?
·         Is it because we are one more year older?
·         Is it because we consider our-self one more year wiser?

Well I would say the only thing which makes a birthday special for me are feelings and memories.. feelings and memories of the time which passed back, which has bought us where we are - right this moment; Off course all the times are not the one which we do want to remember, but at the same time - those bitter pills were also the part of journey…

I had a surreal day today – which I have NOT felt in a long long time – thanks to some named and some yet un-named ones; For all the wishes and blessing I received today, all I can say is – I thank you all - 

I thank you all for the memories of the time passed, I thank you all for telling me that some of you may not be in touch but still there is some moment every year in your life when I’m remembered, wished and blessed, I thank you all for telling me that you are there and care, and most importantly I thank you all for all the blessings and wishes for the part of road which is yet to traveled - a road of life….

~lokesh v. (XLIX)


1 comment:

AaaDee said...

thank you all for telling me that some of you may not be in touch but still there is some moment every year in your life when I’m remembered, wished and blessed..

well you know that I am part of this category..wherever in the world I have been in last so many years...whenever I see this date, so many memories flush into my mind..n I get back into those wonderful times..does not matter I can/ call you on this day or not...do remember that you have been remembered..:)