Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Life and Reset button



Well I’m done with my dinner some time back and was reading something casually till few minutes back while sitting on a couch and not caring what the heck is being played on the TV.

So thinking aloud a lot of times we end up saying or at least thinking “lemme start a fresh….” The question which buzzes me is “Do we mean what we said….?” I mean do we really want to start a fresh, doing the same mistakes over again or do we actually mean - let me give it another try and use the wisdom gained at the cost of the pain suffered due the falls in the past and try doing a better job this time….

I mean how can you start a fresh? does there exist a “reset” button somewhere which erases the memory and puts you in a time machines and takes you back in time so that to the same point of no return so that you can follow the alternate path…. I guess not…. It ain’t that easy…. J

A lot of great minds have written on life and related aspects; for me the closest one which inspired me the most is Paulo C. According to him (to which I fully agree) life is a flowing river, it starts from the glaciers, acts wild during its teens, becomes stable and source of prosperity in the middle ages and in the end sheds a lot for additional fat (debris) and merges with the Sea. Life – like river life cannot go back and is always moving, it evolves and finds a path to move forward whenever a road block comes, it changes its path, nature and course during it journey.

 ~lokesh v. (XL)

No comments: